STUDIO FIAT | 2014 FIAT ABARTH CABRIO
Starting price: $25,995
If you crave pure driving excitement, the unmistakable feeling of being at one with the world even as you tear through it at high velocity, the FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio is engineered to satisfy your adrenaline-addicted needs. With all the track-ready power and finesse of its hard-top sibling, it features an elegant cloth soft top in Nero (Black) or Grigio (Grey) to open the well-appointed cockpit to the world – and to endless possibility.
Some of the FIAT 500 Abarth Cabrio's standard features:
- Twin intercooled 1.4L 16V MultiAir® I-4 Turbocharged engine
- 160 horsepower and 170 lb-ft torque
- 5-speed manual transmission
- Performance-tuned suspension
- 3-mode Electronic Stability Control
- 16-inch cast aluminum wheels with Grey painted pockets
- Unique Abarth fascia and side-sill ground effects
- Cloth soft top in Nero (Black) or Grigio (Grey)
- Performance high-back bucket seats with racing harness pass-through
- Turbo boost guage
- Rear Park Assist
A TOPLESS HEAD-TURNER
The lean, aggressive styling of the FIAT®
500 Abarth Cabrio is a hybrid of European elegance and raw attitude, from the front body-colour fascia to the rear diffuser. Choose 1 of 4 bold exterior racing colours and top it off with a retractable roof in Nero (Black) or Grigio (Grey), then add a final track-ready detail with optional contrasting mirror caps and body-side stripe.
You'll be proud to drop the top and show off the FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio's race-inspired cockpit. High-back performance bucket seats with wrap-around side bolsters and harness pass-through keep you positioned comfortably through tight corners. The flat-bottom perforated leather-wrapped steering wheel and aluminum pedal covers provide a distinct racing look and feel.
Engineered for optimum weight, performance and style, the wheels of the FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio bear the final responsibility for converting the car's impressive horsepower and torque into equally impressive action. Standard 16-inch cast aluminum wheels are outfitted with race-ready Pirelli 4-season tires. New 16-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels are now available, along with 17-inch forged aluminum wheels in Hyper Black or Gloss White finish.
THE SKY IS THE LIMIT
There is an undeniable feeling of freedom that begins the moment you open up the top of the FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio. The retractable soft top features 4 pre-set positions so you can put it on sunroof duty or go topless depending on your mood. It can be operated at speeds of up to 95 km/h and comes in your choice of Nero (Black) or Grigio (Grey).
The FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio comes ready to deliver audio performance to match its track performance via a standard 6-speaker Alpine® sound system with AM/FM/CD/MP3 and auxiliary input jack. You also have the option of turbocharging your sound with the available studio-quality Beats AudioTM
system, featuring an 8-inch subwoofer and a generous 368-watt 8-channel amplifier.
1.4L MULTIAIR® TURBO ENGINE
The award-winning 1.4L 16V MultiAir® I-4 Turbocharged engine is the result of decades of track-focused design, producing a remarkable 160 horsepower and 170 lb-ft of torque. Twin intercoolers deliver cooler, higher-density air for optimum power. The Abarth-tuned powertrain control module provides specific engine calibrations to maximize horsepower and torque.
HEAVY-DUTY MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Every powertrain component is engineered to deliver on the MultiAir® engine’s turbocharged, track-ready promise. This durable, heavy-duty 5-speed manual transmission is no exception, geared to offer quick acceleration and impressive top speed without sacrificing outstanding fuel efficiency.
Throughout the FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio, precision-engineered components work together to maximize on-road performance as well as comfort. Dual-valve Frequency Selective Damping (FSD) KONI® front shock absorbers deliver maximum grip, while stiffer spring rates and a 0.6-inch (15 mm) lower ride height improve handling and minimize body roll.
TORQUE TRANSFER CONTROL
Abarth-tuned Torque Transfer Control automatically distributes torque between the front wheels, minimizing understeer and maximizing traction. It operates in conjunction with the Electronic Stability Control7 system to transfer torque from a front wheel that slips to one that grips for world-class performance and improved at-the-limit handling.
TURBO BOOST GAUGE
The FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio features an exclusive analogue turbo boost gauge which serves double duty as an indicator of turbocharger pressure as well as a shift indicator. The shift light signals the optimum point for changing gears and adjusts its recommended shift point toward the redline when Sport mode is activated.
SAFETY & SECURITY
STATE OF THE ART SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
Several advanced safety systems help ensure your FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio is always moving in the right direction. Three-mode Electronic Stability Control7 helps maintain directional control, while all-speed traction control limits wheel spin for maximum traction. Hill Start Assist helps prevent rollback when starting by sustaining brake pressure briefly after you take your foot off the pedal.
To provide stopping power with proportionate response and finesse, the FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio features a high-performance brake system with semi-metallic brake linings at all 4 corners. Larger 11.1-inch ventilated rotors (up from 10.1-inch) provide greater stopping power. Both front and rear brake calipers are lacquered in Rosso (Red) paint for an athletic, track-ready appearance.
SEVEN STANDARD AIR BAGS
Seven standard air bags6 provide occupants with outstanding protection in the event of a crash: advanced multistage driver and front-passenger air bags, a driver's knee-blocker air bag, front-seat-mounted side air bags and side-curtain air bags, which extend protection to passengers in all rows.
A standard security alarm helps to ensure that your FIAT® 500 Abarth Cabrio – and everything in it – is always right where you left it.
TAKE THE 2014 FIAT ABARTH CABRIO FOR A SPIN!
Tuesday - Saturday | 10am - 6pm
Sunday & Monday | Closed
CITY: 7.1 L / 100KM
HIGHWAY: 5.7 L / 100KM
- 1.4L MultiAir® turbocharged twin intercooled engine
- 160 hp and 170 lb-ft of torque
- 5-speed heavy-duty manual transmission
- Performance brake system
- Abarth-tuned Torque Transfer Control (TTC)
- Performance-tuned suspension
- Power windows, front one-touch down
- Power locks
- Leather-wrapped instrument panel cluster and shift knob
- Driver's- and front-passenger seat with memory
- Driver's-seat height adjuster
- High-back performance cloth bucket seats with racing harness pass-through
- Perforated leather-wrapped flat bottom steering wheel with audio and cruise controls
- Abarth-designed aluminum pedal covers
- Unique Abarth badging
- Turbo-boost gauge
- Available Automatic Temperature Control
- Available Heated Front Seats
- Available Premium Leather-Faced Seats
- Bi-functional halogen projector headlamps
- Body-colour power, heated mirrors; manual folding
- Aspheric driver exterior mirror
- Gloss Black headlamp, taillamp and parking lamp treatment
- Abarth exterior badging
- Abarth front and rear fascia and sill cladding
- 16-inch cast aluminum with Grey painted pockets
- Four-season Pirelli tires
- Red brake calipers
- Dual exhaust system
- Fog lamps
- Cloth soft top in Nero Black or Grigio Grey
- Available 16-inch Hyper Black Aluminum Wheels
- Available 17-inch Forged Aluminum Hyper Black Wheels
- Available 17-inch forged aluminum Gloss White Wheels
- Three-mode Electronic Stability Control with "Full Off" capability
- Hill Start Assist
- Brake Assist
- Four-wheel disc antilock brakes
- Tire pressure monitoring display
- Advanced multistage front, side-curtain, front-seat side and driver's knee-blocker air bags
- Security alarm
- Rear Park Assist
- FIAT premium audio system
- Blue&MeTM hands-free communication
- AM/FM/CD with auxiliary input jack
- Available SiriusXM satellite radio with one-year subscription
- Available TomTom navigation
- Available Beats by Dr. Dre sound system